Harpole Methodist Chapel
School Lane, Harpole, NN7 4DR
There has been a Methodist presence in Harpole since John Wesley preached here in 1769. The first chapel was built on the site in 1836 and this is the third building, replacing the other two in 1987.
Sunday Services are at:
- 10.45 am. On 1st & 3rd week
- 10.00 am. On 2nd & 4th
- 9.00 am. On 5th.
We have a breakfast following the service on the 5th Sunday. Some Sunday services are followed by lunch and there are occasional evening services preceded by tea!
The Northampton Methodist Circuit has a Team Ministry which enables us to have a variety of Ministers taking services. Other services are taken by Local Preachers or Worship Leaders
The Chapel is “home” to a number of organisations from the village – principally the Boys Brigade.
Details in respect of Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals and bookings are available from the Circuit Office 01604 721908, firstname.lastname@example.org or locally Mrs. M. Burt 01604 831365.